Each year we like to showcase some of the best photos we got while on tour. There was some real crackers last year including the above spectacular shot of a tiny plane set against the vivid blue atolls of the Abrolhos Islands.
What’s your favourite?
2. Mt Rufus, Lake St Clair – Best of Tasmania Tour
3.Cheeky Blue Wren – Cape to Cape Track Tour
4. Bald Head Walk, Albany – Cape Le Grand and South Coast Tour
5. On the Bibbulmun Track near Donnelly River.
6. Walkers relaxing in Echidna Chasm – Kimberley Tour
7. Spring on the Cape to Cape Track
8. Magic hour in Echidna Chasm – The Kimberley Tour
9. Marion’s Lookout Overland Track – Best of Tasmania Tour
10. Harlequin Bug Party – Kimberley Tour