We are always seeking Australia’s best guides to join the Inspiration Outdoors team. We have positions available in WA, NT, TAS, VIC, QLD and SA.
Do you love hiking in the great outdoors? Are you inspired by people and travel? Can you be fun and professional at the same time?
Read on because we want to hear from you.
The Job entails:
We are looking for fun energetic guides to guide multi day walking tours Australia wide. The job entails bus driving, cooking, walking and storytelling/interpretation, as well as packing for tours and doing some general running around.
Our guides must have CAKE:
- Caring nature. The number one thing we are looking for is a guide with a genuine interest in people and concern for their well being.
- Attentive to details and people’s needs.
- Knowledgable and interested in learning. You might have a particular interest in history, plants, birds, geology (but you don’t need to be an expert)
- Enthusiastic! Lots of energy is required to be a great guide.
Essential Skills / Qualifications (can be obtained after interview process)
- Remote or Wilderness First Aid certificate
- Medium Rigid driver’s licence
- Endorsement on driver’s licence for driving tourist
- Highly Preferred Skills/Knowledge/Experience:
- Guiding Experience, especially on multi-day tours.
- Cooking skills and an interest in wholesome and delicious food. You don’t need to be a master chef, but you should be a little beyond fried eggs and bacon.
- Knowledge and experience of various walking trails.
- Physically fit. You need to be comfortable walking for up to 25 km with a 16kg – 18kg back pack.
We hire for attitudes and can train for skills.
Become part of the Inspiration Outdoors crew. To apply, please fill out the form below. Please don’t be concerned if you do not have all of the relevant skills/experience required.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 544 882, or email [email protected]