When we whip these tasty Trailmix biscuits out for morning tea on tour, not a crumb is left… and don’t even get us started about the office staff! We’ve had to put a lock on the cookie jar.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted whole almonds
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 75g melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl
- Add the melted butter, vanilla essence and a beaten egg. Mix well until the dough is smooth.
- Roll the biscuits in your hands into golf ball sized balls and place on a greased or baking paper lined tray. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.